About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Friends Are The Shit, What About Yours?


It is so hard to really find those people that you can call "friends" nowadays. Some people are fair weather friends; they come and go like the seasons. Then you have the select few friends that stick around for the long haul; the friends that you cherish, love, all that good stuff that you can definitely be honest with, laugh, talk, etc.

Now I'm completely aware that most of my posts have been about friendship, but I cannot help it...simply because my friends are the shit lol. What is sparking my post tonight is the great time that I have with my New Paltz friends just talking about whatever comes to mind; learning about each other's views and seeing how much alike we are and--most definitely--how much different we are from each other. It doesn't take a college degree to figure out when you have those friends that you can trust and appreciate. I whole heartedly love my New Paltz family--that includes my Culture Shock heads and my other individuals who I have bonded with this school year. As the semester is coming to a close, I know that I will miss them during the summer. Then again, maybe I won't; I'll make ways to see them one way or another. I mean, they are the shit, so they're worth every second of my time, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?