About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I am most definitely feeling the spring air. This weekend has been, by far, the best weekend that I have had in New Paltz since Blue and Orange Weekend and my first week of school. Friday night my friends and I went to the Kappa party and had nothing but a feel good time. Anytime I dance I just feel free, so even though I still feel sick for some odd reason, I felt relief on the dance floor. Today, the weather was simply BEAUTIFUL. I didn't even have to wear a jacket...well for most of the day that is. My friends and I went to see Watchmen, phenomenal movie I must say. It was a good 2 hours that wasn't wasted lol.

It's days like these that make me really appreciate the school that I go to. I'm looking forward to more weekends--hell, more days--like the past two days that I had. When the weather gets even better, I'm pretty sure the real fun's going to start. I can't wait to share it with my New Paltz family that I have. Each day I think about how grateful I am to have the set of friends that I have in my life, and I hope that they will be in my life for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?