About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Backflip


Talk about your turn of events! Just when you think that things go down hill, they tend to pick up in another way. To start off, I totally passed my Black Psych quiz; got all of my multiple choice and true/false questions right (that's 80 points right there lol) so I just have to see how the short answer section is. All in all, I passed. Not to mention my professor's going to be out of town next week, so I don't have him for two days (since on Tuesday, Thursday classes will be held). Speaking of teachers being absent, guess who's not having Composition for 3 days out of the week? That's right; I'M NOT! My professor for that class is going to California for some conference, so that makes two classes that I'm not having within the course of next week. Too bad my Spanish teacher doesn't know what vacation or conference means ::sigh::

The moral of this story kids: I feel fuckin' awesome. Spring is definitely in the air as well; this weekend we're expecting from 50-65 degrees, so it should be a beautiful few days. AND Spring Break kicks off next weekend, so I totally can't wait to just relax, enjoy an environment that's not mine for a few days and then return to my friends back at home for the rest of the vacation. Man, how life is awesome right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?