About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fuck My Life Doggy Style

"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."    -Herman Hesse

So yeah...I'm miserable.  First off, I'm sick--anyone who knows me know that I HATE being sick.  Any sickness is like the plague to me, and I don't appreciate that.  Like really, I'm on some Helen Keller shit; I'm half deaf in my right ear due to my cold, and I have bad vision already.  To top things off, Monday I had a Spanish exam....that I forgot about (go figure) so we already can conclude how I feel about that.  Today, I had a Period Styles exam, which all of the information that I studied went COMPLETELY OUT THE WINDOW.  Do I look hopeful in my education at this point? Probably not.

I really need to reevaluate my life right about now--more specifically with my education.  I need to learn what to turn down, how to better manage my time; simply just how to stay focused.  For the past 2 days I feel like I've been losing my sanity; I'd rather lose my virginity...wait I already did that, but you guys get the point.  I need some time away from this environment, and I need it soon.  Thank goodness Spring Break is just around the corner because Virginia Beach, here I come!  Some time away from New York State as a whole should do me some justice.  For right now, I'm going to do what Ronald McDonald prescribed a few years ago: "Put a smile on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?