About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bright Lights, Long Nights

"Boy you know I'm kinda tipsy
I got all the Dolls with me
You know how them bottles get me
We gon' have some fun"
-The Pussycat Dolls, "Bottle Pop"

You know what I love about college? I love the little experiences that you get into. With the right people in the right place, you can live the high life sometimes. This semester is proving to have some very high times as it goes by.

Last night, I celebrated my friend Lori's birthday with the usuals and other friends. Let's just say we had some crazy times including some "designated drivers" lol. But point in fact is that birthday celebrations tend to be the best events up here at New Paltz. First it was my birthday (which was wild crazy as well), then Ari and Andrene's birthday where we had a nice little family dinner, and Lori's birthday celebration last night. Rarely have I ever celebrated friends' birthdays the way we do it over here. It feels so family oriented; not to mention we have some really good memories and pics to match.

When senior year comes, we'll be able to look back on these special moments and say "Wow, we had some good ass times." That's how you know that you have some of the most valuable friends in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?