About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Friday, February 12, 2010

3's a Charm


So today, I got my fourth tattoo: the number 3 (in Tamil instead of standard numerals; it's on my arm by the way). For those who don't know, the number 3 is my life path number, and I've been really into it thanks to my great friend Angel. So in honor of this number, I decided to dedicate my blog to delving deep into what the number means, and what it has to do with the life that I live. There are three categories: Characteristics, Possible Careers, and Weaknesses. Let's begin with my characteristics:

"You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 3 appears in your numerology chart:

You are creative, socially active, artistic, very positive and optimistic, playful, happy and fun-loving, inspirational, imaginative, motivating, enthusiastic and uplifting.

You have great verbal skills and a talent for self expression. You are a great communicator, you enjoy life and you don't take things too seriously."
Most of these things prove to be true. For the most part, I love meeting new people and learning about someone. I'm definitely all about freedom of expression and freedom to being me. That's the only thing I know how to do the best besides eat, sleep, dance, and live. As far as not taking things too seriously, that's kinda true. I do often pay no mind to some things, but I'll get into the flaw in the later category of my weaknesses. Motivational I can see myself as; I always give people advice and try to uplift their spirits even when mine are down in the dumps. When it comes to playful, that can be taken in so many ways: I'm flirtatious, I'm silly, I'm ditzy...not dumb, just ditzy...Let's explore the next category dealing with my number...

"Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 3 is predominant in your chart:

Entertainer, writer, actor, musician."
Heh, this is funny...I actually want to pursue a career in dance in the future, secondly a career in the radio industry (there goes your entertainment). I love writing, it's another way that I express my thoughts, opinions, basically anything. Ok, now to see what my number says about my weaknesses...

"Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you:

You are disorganized, irresponsible, moody, emotional and vulnerable. You can be moody and cynical, you lack focus and discipline and you might have difficulties with handling money.

You tend to scatter your energies, you often lack direction and it might be difficult for you to finish projects."
Disorganized: sometimes. Irresponsible: never that (minus a few things I've lost, but I'm always on top of my shit). Definitely moody, my mood fluctuates like no one's business, but that also depends on what I let get to me. Right now, I'm really trying to work on filtering what I should take to heart and what I should let slide. Cynical? A tad bit...sometimes it takes a lot to prove loyalties to me, even for the smallest of things. If I can't depend on you the way you depend on me, there's an issue; ergo, the cynicism. I can handle money, actually...when I have it...and lack of focus? Damn right bitch, I got ADD (not really lol).

I think this is my best tattoo yet. It encompasses not just one symbol, but what my life is all about as a whole. The strengths, the weaknesses, my personality, my soul, everything. Everyone can get a glimpse of what I'm about just by taking a look at my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?