About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A to Z about D

A - AVAILABLE: Yeap but not looking for strings right now ;)
B - BIRTHDAY: January 28th (where's my belated presents?)
C - CRUSHING ON: still far gone on my current love...but I have a crush I won't mention
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Chocolate Milk
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Ty, Todd, Matt, Princess, Lori
F - FAVORITE SONG : Disappear - Beyoncé
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears :)
H - HOMETOWN: Brooklyn, NY
I - IN LOVE WITH: Dance
J - JUGGLE: Nope
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Killed someone's ego, yes
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: NYC to AL
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Cookies & Cream
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: None
O - ONE WISH: Why tell a wish for it not to come true?
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: Ty
R - REASON TO SMILE: Knowing that the people I care for care about me in return
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Shakin' It 4 Daddy - Robin Thicke ft. Nicki Minaj
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11:30ish
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Grey and White
V - VALUES: Family, Friendship, and love
W - WORST HABIT: Jumping the gun/making assumptions
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Elbow and teeth
Y - YOYOS: Hell yeah!!!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok so #secretly my hometown is BK, NY too (b/c thats where i was born & spent the 1st 2 years of life) but i lived in Queens alot longer . . . so thats home

    . . . . idk why i felt the need 2 let that be known LOL

    i couldnt get no credit? THIEF! lol jk

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Lookin' For?