About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Neglect (Of This Blog)

So clearly, I've been neglecting this blog of mine right here. First, I would like to apologize to myself, since blogging is a source of keeping me sane and at ease with the continuous events of my life. Second, I would like to apologize to whomever actually follows up with this blog (like Will lol) because you keep tabs and I've neglected to update.

Now to talk about something random. Ive actually been in search for a really good app to use that would keep me blogging, and I didn't find one until recently. I just got an EVO not too long ago, and I surprisingly love it...minus the battery life, but every piece of tech has its flaws. Anyway, this Blogger Droid app gives me a little hope for keeping this bad boy alive and kicking, so we'll see how this goes!

When I'm at full brain capacity, i'll update about my summer experiences. Right now, I'm laying back down...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?