About Me

My photo
New York, New York
21 year old on the path to finding myself. Hip Hop Dancer (VP of Culture Shock Dance Troupe in New Paltz) and Public Relations student at SUNY New Paltz. I may lack wealth, but I have a wealthy heart.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Judas

"I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby"
-Lady Gaga, "Judas"
Love is indefinitely a crazy thing. Why am I talking about love while I'm single, you might ask? Because
strangely enough, my heart is still tied down. It's something that I don't understand myself, to be quite frank. You think being away from someone for so long would actually make you lose interest, or the stupid things they do would turn you off completely, but him...I just don't know.

What I do know is that I'm still not ready to settle, still not ready to give my heart out to anyone, including him. The only question is when will that time come? Life is becoming so short day after day, and who knows where we'll be in the next year or the next couple of months? So many questions asked, but none that can be answered and it's irking my being. Maybe I should stop worrying about what the future will hold and enjoy what I have now; his friendship. Rather the friendship than nothing at all, I figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Lookin' For?